Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > CRYSTAL REPORTS/ CONTRACT/ NC

CRYSTAL REPORTS/ CONTRACT/ NC

OMNI GROUP

OMNI GROUP

CRYSTAL REPORTS/ REPORT WRITER/ CONTRACT/ CHARLOTTE AREA

POSITION: CRYSTAL REPORTS REPORTS WRITER

AREA Charlotte sub south side.

LENGTH 4-5 Months

Contractor pays his own expenses.

Job Description:

Candidate will be responsible for report generation, queries, and working
with user/managers to generate report requirements. Will also be assisting
the staff with standardization of the reports , as well as helping to
generate a standard for documentation of the reports and track progress on
development. Ideal candidate will have more than two years experience
working with Crystal Reports Version 10.0 or higher in a large enterprise
environment. Must have excellent communication skills, be proficient with
report generation, queries, and must have excellent documentation.

SKILL NEEDED:

Skills: Crystal Reports, Development Crystal Enterprise Environment (Nice to
have)Knowledge of SQL Language Knowledge of one of the following: Oracle
Procedure Development, SQL Server Procedure Development. Excellent
Communication Skills. Description:- Meeting with users and clients for needs
assessment (ongoing)- Developing ideas relating to look and feel of the
product- Crystal Reports design, development and integration- Knowledge
Transfer- Report Architecture- Crystal Reports per each Specification-
Testing and Support- Knowledge Transfer Deliverables Detailed-
Creation/modification of detailed reports based on given specifications from
Project Managers in the Crystal Reports environment- Creation of source code
and database procedures for all reports- Unit Testing of all created
reports--Transfer of knowledge to developers and/or Project Managers

If interested and qualified answer the six questions below. Email answers

WITH a resume in word format to: (E-Mail Removed).

1.. Crystal Reports exp ------------------------yrs
2.. Latest version ---------------------------------
3.. Crystal Reports certifications --------------
4.. Citizenship Status ----------------------------
5.. Availability --------------------------------------
6.. Rate (1099) ------------------------------------pr hr
Contractor pays expenses

kpg

Hey Ken - want to move to Ohio?

--
kpg MCNGP 0x22

kpg

or Charlotte, whatever.

Patrick Dickey

kpg wrote:
> or Charlotte, whatever.

Um, I hear the South side is hard. That's why it's only a 4-5 month
job. They figure by that time, you'll either move, get shot, or get
stabbed. Possibly a drug overdose.

--
Patrick Dickey <(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

Kline Sphere

>Um, I hear the South side is hard. That's why it's only a 4-5 month
>job. They figure by that time, you'll either move, get shot, or get
>stabbed. Possibly a drug overdose.

or abducted by aliens

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3