Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dr. Speedtouch software for 330

Dr. Speedtouch software for 330

Daniel Weston

Hello, can anyone be so kind as to send me a copy of this? I dont
have any access to websites at the moment but I can pick up emails. I
am having problems with Orange at the moment

Best place to send it is (E-Mail Removed)

or this email address if you rename any exe extensions to something
else to get past Gmail Filters

Kind regards

Daniel

John Holmes

Daniel Weston "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hello, can anyone be so kind as to send me a copy of this? I dont
> have any access to websites at the moment but I can pick up emails. I
> am having problems with Orange at the moment
>
> Best place to send it is (E-Mail Removed)
>
> or this email address if you rename any exe extensions to something
> else to get past Gmail Filters
>
> Kind regards
>
> Daniel

You must be mental. Really.

--
Your mother was an uninteresting actress who visited pornographic web-
sites in a large vat of porridge.