Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET design etmplates

ASP.NET design etmplates

Gilgamesh

Does anybody know how to implement the design templates in ASP.NET? The
templates we're using have been downloaded from this site:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/Aa336613.aspx but they don't tell
you how to incorporate them into VS.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gilgamesh

Juan T. Llibre

Just add the files as "Add existing Item"...and modify to taste.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/