Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Need help for Post Form

Reply
Thread Tools

Need help for Post Form

 
 
MrFulvio@hotmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-19-2007
Hello

I need some help for Understand how put the data in the Post Form
The correct sequence

user xxxx pass xxxx action=login ???? or ?

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html dir="">

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>
<meta name="robots" content ="index,follow"/>
<meta name="description" content="TheCrims, a metropolitan for
gangsters, scumbags, and criminals. Online free mmorpg webgame."/>
<meta name="keywords" content="thecrims,the crims,thecrimes,the
crimes,mmorpg,free mmorpg"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://
thecrims.cachefly.net/css/thecrims.css?20071019437"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://
thecrims.cachefly.net/css/thickbox.css"/>
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/
favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
<script src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/js/thecrims.js?070322"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<title>The Crims - The life of a criminal</title>

<Script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!docum ent.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {return false;}}}
if (document.layers)

{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document. onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontext menu=clickIE;}

document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false");

function confirmChoice() {
var value = confirm("Sei sicuro?");
if (value == true) {
wait();
return true;
} else {
return false;
}
}

function checkBox(value)
{
if(value == '-')
{
alert("Scegli dall&#039; elenco");
return false;
}
else
{
wait();
return true;
}
}

function live_gametime(days, hours, minutes)
{
minutes += 1;
if(minutes > 59)
{
minutes = 0;
hours += 1;
}
if(hours > 23)
{
hours = 0;
days += 1;
}

t_days = days;
t_hours = hours;
t_minutes = minutes;

if(minutes < 10)
{
t_minutes = "0"+minutes;
}
if(hours < 10)
{
t_hours = "0"+hours;
}

time = "Giorno "+t_days+" "+t_hours+":"+t_minutes;

obj_gametime = document.getElementById('gametime_id');
obj_gametime.innerHTML = time;

setTimeout("live_gametime("+days+", "+hours+", "+minutes+")",
60000/4);
}

// -->
</script>


</head>


<body>

<div id="page">
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
<tr>
<td valign="bottom" align="right" rowspan="2">
<div>
<img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/garbage_cans.gif"
width="95" height="99" alt="garbage"/>
</div>
</td>
<td rowspan="2">
<div id="content">
<div id="header">
<div id="topbox">
<div id="topbox_content">
<iframe src="ad_adbrite_top.inc.php" name="iframe"
width="296" height="144" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"
frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
<div style="padding-top: 0px;">
<div style="float: left;">
<a class="adHeadline" target="_blank" href="http://
www.adbrite.com/mb/commerce/purchase_form.php?opid=31557&amp;afsid=1">Your
ad here!?</a>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div id="system_menu">
<div id="system_menu_left">
<a href="start.php">Start</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www4.thecrims.com/register.php">Registrati</
a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="/forum/viewforum.php?f=6">Novit??</
a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="crew.php">Equipe</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="stats.php">Statistiche</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="contact.php">Centro d&#039; aiuto</
a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="rules.php">Regole</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

</div>
<div id="system_menu_right">
</div>
</div>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="777">
<tr>
<td width="100%" height="550" valign="top">
<div id="content_left" style="margin-bottom: 10px">
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"
class="content_style">
<tr>
<td width="148">
<div class="action_menu">
<ul>
<li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
document.location.href='/'">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
icon_start.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Start</strong><br>
<span class="actionstext">Benvenuto</span>
</li>
<li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
document.location.href='register.php'">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
icon_register.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Registrati</
strong><br>
<span class="actionstext">Ti vogliamo!</span>
</li>
<li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
document.location.href='stats.php'">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
icon_stats.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Statistiche</
strong><br>
<span class="actionstext">The Crims Top 10</span>
</li>
<li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
document.location.href='winners.php'">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
icon_winner.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Vincitori</
strong><br>
<span class="actionstext">Sei uno dei fortunati?</span>
</li>
<li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
document.location.href='stuff.php'">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
icon_stuff.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Varie</strong><br>
<span class="actionstext">Bei wallpapers ed altri files vari</
span>
</li>
<li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
document.location.href='/forum/viewforum.php?f=6'">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
icon_news.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Novit??</
strong><br>
<span class="actionstext">Aggiornamenti e novit??</span>
</li>
<li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
document.location.href='contact.php'">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
icon_contact.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Centro d&#039;
aiuto</strong><br>
<span class="actionstext">Qui ci puoi contattare e sarai aiutato</
span>
</li>
</ul>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<div id="content_middle">
<div class="content_style" style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom:
20px;"> <h1 align="center">Benvenuto nella nuova realt??!</h1>
<div align="center"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/
front.jpg" width="340" height="311" border="0" alt=""></div><br>
The Crims si svolge a CrimCity - una metropoli per gangsters,
assassini e criminali. Hai un tempo limitato per accumulare pi??
rispetto possibile. Il pi?? rispettato alla fine del gioco vince!<br>
<br>
<div align="center"><h1><a href="register.php" style="text-
decoration: none;"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/
register_arrows.gif" border="0" align="absbottom" alt="Clicca qui per
entrare" style="margin-right: 10px;"></a><a
href="register.php">Registrati!</a><a href="register.php" style="text-
decoration: none;"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/
register_arrows_back.gif" border="0" align="absbottom" alt="Clicca qui
per entrare" style="margin-left: 10px;"></a></h1></div>
<br>
<hr size="1" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;">
<div align="center">
<a href="#" onclick="javascript: openWindow('http://
thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/screenshot_newspaper.jpg',
850,850)"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/
screenshot_newspaper_thumb.jpg" border="0"></a>
<a href="#" onclick="javascript: openWindow('http://
thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/screenshot_armsdealer.jpg',
850,850)"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/
screenshot_armsdealer_thumb.jpg" border="0"></a>
<a href="#" onclick="javascript: openWindow('http://
thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/screenshot_hookers.jpg',
850,850)"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/
screenshot_hookers_thumb.jpg" border="0"></a>
</div>
<hr size="1" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td align="center" valign="top">
<img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/win_money_picture.jpg"
border="0" align="left" alt="Cash!"><span style="color: #C0B184; font-
size: 25"><h1>Vinci $400!</h1></span><br>
<div style="font-size: 13px; text-align: left">I migliori giocatori
della toplist internazionale saranno cos?? ricompensati:<br />
<br />
#1: $400<br />
#2: $300<br />
#3: $100<br />
#4: 300 crediti<br />
#5: 200 crediti<br />
<br />
Ti serve un <a href="https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=2190836"
target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Moneybookers</a> account per ricevere
il premio in denaro.</div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center" valign="top" style="padding-top: 20px">
</td>
</tr>
</table>

</div>
<div id="footer_middle" style="padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom:
10px; height: 100px;">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td align="left" valign="top"><span class="nicktext"
style="padding-right: 5px;">Online: 10663</span></td>
<td align="right" valign="top" nowrap><span
class="nicktext">Copyright &copy; 2007 The Crims, All rights reserved
| v1.23</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" width="450" align="center" valign="top"
style="padding-top: 5px">
<a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=GB&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/gb.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="English" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=SE&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/se.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Svenska" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=PL&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/pl.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Polska" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=ES&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/es.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Spanish" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=PT&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/pt.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Portugese" style="margin-
right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=SI&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/si.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Slovenian" style="margin-
right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=CZ&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/cz.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Czech" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=DE&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/de.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Deutsch" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=RO&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/ro.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Romanian" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=LT&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/lt.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Lithuanian" style="margin-
right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=EL&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/gr.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Greek" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=NO&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/no.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Norsk" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=AR&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/eg.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Arabic" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=IT&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/it.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Italian" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=RU&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/ru.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Russian" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=BR&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/br.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Brazilian" style="margin-
right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=TR&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/tr.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Turkish" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=ID&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/id.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Indonesian" style="margin-
right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=AL&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/al.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Albanian" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=LV&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/lv.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Latvian" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=AT&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/at.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Austrian" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=SK&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/sk.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Slovak" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=FR&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/fr.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="French" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=FI&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/fi.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Finnish" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=CS&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/cs.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Serbian" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=CN&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/cn.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Chinese" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=MS&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/my.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Malay" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=BG&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/bg.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Bulgarian" style="margin-
right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=IL&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/il.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Hebrew" style="margin-right:
2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=NL&return=/
index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/nl.gif"
border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Dutch" style="margin-right:
2px"></a> </td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
</div>

<div id="content_right" style="margin-bottom: 10px">
<div class="content_style">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0"
cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td width="100%" style="padding-left: 10px; padding-bottom:10px;
padding-bottom:10px" colspan="2">
<b>Per favore fai il login!</b></td>
</tr>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
</script>
<form method="POST" action="http://www4.thecrims.com"
name="aebcaa" OnSubmit="return wait();">
<tr>
<td width="15%" style="padding-left: 10px">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/dude.gif"
width="15" height="17" alt="" /></td>
<td width="85%">
<input size="19" maxlength="30" value="" name="adbaecb87e041f52"
type="text"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="padding-left: 10px">
<img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/lock.gif"
width="15" height="17" alt="" /></td>
<td>
<input maxlength="40" size="19" name="4cddd4fa36f981f4"
type="password"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 5px"></td>
<td style="padding-top: 5px"><div id="hidethis" style="display:
inline;"><input type="submit" value="Loggati!" name="login"></div><div
id="waittext" style="display: none;">Aspetta...</div></td>
</tr>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

document.write(String.fromCharCode(60)+String.from CharCode(105)+'n'+'p'+'u'+'t'+'
'+'n'+'a'+String.fromCharCode(109)+String.fromChar Code(101)+String.fromCharCode(61)+'"'+String.fromC harCode(97)+'c'+String.fromCharCode(116)+String.fr omCharCode(105)+'o'+String.fromCharCode(110)+Strin g.fromCharCode(34)+String.fromCharCode(32)+String. fromCharCode(11+String.fromCharCode(97)+'l'+'u'+ 'e'+'='+'"'+String.fromCharCode(10+String.fromCh arCode(111)+'g'+'i'+String.fromCharCode(110)+'"'+S tring.fromCharCode(32)+'t'+String.fromCharCode(121 )+String.fromCharCode(112)+'e'+'='+'"'+'h'+String. fromCharCode(105)+String.fromCharCode(100)+String. fromCharCode(100)+'e'+'n'+String.fromCharCode(34)+ String.fromCharCode(62));document.write('<'+'i'+'n '+'p'+'u'+'t'+String.fromCharCode(32)+'n'+String.f romCharCode(97)+String.fromCharCode(109)+String.fr omCharCode(101)+'='+String.fromCharCode(34)+'e'+'a '+String.fromCharCode(57)+'4'+'5'+String.fromCharC ode(51)+String.fromCharCode(54)+String.fromCharCod e(9+String.fromCharCode(4+'9'+String.fromCharC ode(51)+String.fromCharCode(50)+'d'+String.fromCha rCode(99)+String.fromCharCode(50)+'d'+'e'+String.f romCharCode(9+String.fromCharCode(56)+String.fro mCharCode(51)+String.fromCharCode(99)+'8'+String.f romCharCode(100)+'f'+String.fromCharCode(55)+'e'+S tring.fromCharCode(9+String.fromCharCode(100)+'b '+'7'+'c'+String.fromCharCode(52)+'"'+'
'+String.fromCharCode(11+String.fromCharCode(97) +'l'+String.fromCharCode(117)+String.fromCharCode( 101)+String.fromCharCode(61)+'"'+String.fromCharCo de(110)+'Z'+'f'+'R'+'1'+String.fromCharCode(57)+St ring.fromCharCode(79)+String.fromCharCode(110)+'y' +'8'+'S'+String.fromCharCode(10+'m'+'9'+String.f romCharCode(112)+'t'+'b'+'W'+'S'+'Y'+String.fromCh arCode(10+'g'+String.fromCharCode(61)+String.fro mCharCode(61)+String.fromCharCode(34)+'
'+String.fromCharCode(116)+'y'+String.fromCharCode (112)+String.fromCharCode(101)+String.fromCharCode (61)+'"'+String.fromCharCode(104)+String.fromCharC ode(105)+String.fromCharCode(100)+'d'+'e'+'n'+Stri ng.fromCharCode(34)+String.fromCharCode(62));docum ent.write(String.fromCharCode(60)+'i'+'n'+String.f romCharCode(112)+String.fromCharCode(117)+String.f romCharCode(116)+String.fromCharCode(32)+String.fr omCharCode(110)+String.fromCharCode(97)+'m'+String .fromCharCode(101)+String.fromCharCode(61)+'"'+'5' +'6'+'6'+String.fromCharCode(49)+'c'+String.fromCh arCode(97)+String.fromCharCode(51)+String.fromChar Code(54)+'b'+String.fromCharCode(57)+String.fromCh arCode(57)+String.fromCharCode(9+String.fromChar Code(100)+String.fromCharCode(9+'6'+String.fromC harCode(55)+String.fromCharCode(101)+String.fromCh arCode(102)+'4'+String.fromCharCode(54)+'7'+String .fromCharCode(100)+'d'+'b'+String.fromCharCode(52) +String.fromCharCode(102)+'2'+String.fromCharCode( 53)+String.fromCharCode(55)+String.fromCharCode(48 )+'7'+String.fromCharCode(57)+'"'+String.fromCharC ode(32)+String.fromCharCode(11+'a'+'l'+'u'+'e'+' ='+String.fromCharCode(34)+'y'+'p'+String.fromChar Code(106)+'P'+'1'+'N'+String.fromCharCode(84)+'W'+ String.fromCharCode(120)+'5'+String.fromCharCode(1 17)+String.fromCharCode(112)+'y'+String.fromCharCo de(113)+'R'+'o'+String.fromCharCode(90)+'p'+String .fromCharCode(10+String.fromCharCode(110)+String .fromCharCode(10+'A'+String.fromCharCode(61)+'=' +'"'+'
'+String.fromCharCode(116)+'y'+'p'+'e'+String.from CharCode(61)+String.fromCharCode(34)+'h'+String.fr omCharCode(105)+String.fromCharCode(100)+String.fr omCharCode(100)+String.fromCharCode(101)+String.fr omCharCode(110)+'"'+String.fromCharCode(62));docum ent.write('<'+String.fromCharCode(105)+String.from CharCode(110)+'p'+String.fromCharCode(117)+String. fromCharCode(116)+'
'+'n'+'a'+'m'+String.fromCharCode(101)+'='+String. fromCharCode(34)+String.fromCharCode(52)+String.fr omCharCode(56)+String.fromCharCode(51)+String.from CharCode(99)+'1'+String.fromCharCode(50)+'0'+'5'+S tring.fromCharCode(101)+String.fromCharCode(97)+St ring.fromCharCode(55)+'f'+String.fromCharCode(51)+ String.fromCharCode(53)+'4'+String.fromCharCode(52 )+'"'+String.fromCharCode(32)+String.fromCharCode( 11+String.fromCharCode(97)+'l'+String.fromCharCo de(117)+String.fromCharCode(101)+'='+'"'+'y'+Strin g.fromCharCode(71)+'j'+'I'+String.fromCharCode(90) +String.fromCharCode(109)+String.fromCharCode(6+ 'I'+String.fromCharCode(99)+'H'+String.fromCharCod e(6+'C'+'x'+String.fromCharCode(109)+String.from CharCode(76)+'I'+String.fromCharCode(119)+String.f romCharCode(109)+String.fromCharCode(90)+'w'+Strin g.fromCharCode(99)+String.fromCharCode(110)+String .fromCharCode(66)+String.fromCharCode(119)+'a'+'M' +'z'+'C'+'Z'+'G'+String.fromCharCode(104)+'q'+'x'+ 'm'+'5'+String.fromCharCode(117)+String.fromCharCo de(90)+String.fromCharCode(115)+'Z'+'g'+String.fro mCharCode(90)+'m'+String.fromCharCode(67)+'E'+'Z'+ 'Z'+'V'+String.fromCharCode(115)+'Y'+'p'+'x'+Strin g.fromCharCode(111)+String.fromCharCode(99)+String .fromCharCode(74)+String.fromCharCode(75)+'U'+'Z'+ String.fromCharCode(119)+'='+'='+String.fromCharCo de(34)+String.fromCharCode(32)+'t'+String.fromChar Code(121)+String.fromCharCode(112)+String.fromChar Code(101)+String.fromCharCode(61)+String.fromCharC ode(34)+'h'+'i'+'d'+'d'+String.fromCharCode(101)+S tring.fromCharCode(110)+'"'+String.fromCharCode(62 ));document.write('<'+String.fromCharCode(105)+'n' +'p'+'u'+String.fromCharCode(116)+'
'+'n'+'a'+String.fromCharCode(109)+'e'+String.from CharCode(61)+'"'+'3'+String.fromCharCode(56)+'1'+' 5'+'d'+'8'+'d'+String.fromCharCode(52)+'5'+'7'+'8' +'6'+'7'+String.fromCharCode(54)+String.fromCharCo de(99)+'b'+'e'+String.fromCharCode(55)+'d'+String. fromCharCode(9+String.fromCharCode(50)+String.fr omCharCode(50)+'0'+'4'+String.fromCharCode(4+'c' +String.fromCharCode(53)+'d'+'2'+'7'+String.fromCh arCode(55)+String.fromCharCode(49)+'"'+String.from CharCode(32)+String.fromCharCode(11+String.fromC harCode(97)+String.fromCharCode(10+'u'+String.fr omCharCode(101)+String.fromCharCode(61)+'"'+'n'+'W '+'y'+String.fromCharCode(103)+String.fromCharCode (49)+String.fromCharCode(113)+String.fromCharCode( 67)+String.fromCharCode(10+'l'+'Z'+'j'+String.fr omCharCode(8+'x'+String.fromCharCode(113)+String .fromCharCode(117)+'a'+String.fromCharCode(97)+'G' +String.fromCharCode(104)+'m'+String.fromCharCode( 10+'g'+String.fromCharCode(61)+'='+'"'+'
'+String.fromCharCode(116)+String.fromCharCode(121 )+'p'+'e'+String.fromCharCode(61)+'"'+'h'+'i'+Stri ng.fromCharCode(100)+'d'+String.fromCharCode(101)+ 'n'+String.fromCharCode(34)+'>');
</script>
</form>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 10px;
padding-bottom: 5px">
<a href="http://www4.thecrims.com/register.php">&raquo;
Registrati</a><br />
<a href="lostpassword.php">&raquo; Hai dimenticato la password?</
a><br />
<a href="deleteuser.php">&raquo; Cancella Utente</a><br />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table> </div>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
</td>
<td valign="top" align="center" style="padding-top: 0px;">
<iframe src="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/index.php?
section=serve&id=321&output=html" name="iframe" width="170"
height="620" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"
scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true">
</iframe>

<br>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="bottom" align="left">
<div>
<img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/firepost_dog.gif"
width="124" height="92" alt="firepost"/>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<!-- Axroi tracking code -->
<script language="javascript">
var ref = escape(document.referrer)+" ";
var entry = escape(unescape(location.href));
document.write( '<' + 'script language="javascript" src="http://
tools.thecrims.com/axroi/script.php?ref=' + ref + '&entry=' + entry+
'"><' + '/script>' );
</script>

<!-- Live gametime counter -->
<Script language="JavaScript">
<!--
// -->
</script>

<!-- G Analytics tracking code -->
<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
_uacct="UA-437724-2";
urchinTracker();
</script>

</body>
</html>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
MrFulvio@hotmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2007
On 19 Ott, 18:03, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello
>
> I need some help for Understand how put the data in the Post Form
> The correct sequence
>
> user xxxx pass xxxx action=login ???? or ?
>
> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
> <html dir="">
>
> <head>
> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>
> <meta name="robots" content ="index,follow"/>
> <meta name="description" content="TheCrims, a metropolitan for
> gangsters, scumbags, and criminals. Online free mmorpg webgame."/>
> <meta name="keywords" content="thecrims,the crims,thecrimes,the
> crimes,mmorpg,free mmorpg"/>
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://
> thecrims.cachefly.net/css/thecrims.css?20071019437"/>
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://
> thecrims.cachefly.net/css/thickbox.css"/>
> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/
> favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
> <script src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/js/thecrims.js?070322"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
> <title>The Crims - The life of a criminal</title>
>
> <Script language="JavaScript">
> <!--
> function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
> function clickNS(e) {if
> (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!docum ent.all)) {
> if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {return false;}}}
> if (document.layers)
>
> {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document. onmousedown=clickNS;}
> else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontext menu=clickIE;}
>
> document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false");
>
> function confirmChoice() {
> var value = confirm("Sei sicuro?");
> if (value == true) {
> wait();
> return true;
> } else {
> return false;
> }
>
> }
>
> function checkBox(value)
> {
> if(value == '-')
> {
> alert("Scegli dall' elenco");
> return false;
> }
> else
> {
> wait();
> return true;
> }
>
> }
>
> function live_gametime(days, hours, minutes)
> {
> minutes += 1;
> if(minutes > 59)
> {
> minutes = 0;
> hours += 1;
> }
> if(hours > 23)
> {
> hours = 0;
> days += 1;
> }
>
> t_days = days;
> t_hours = hours;
> t_minutes = minutes;
>
> if(minutes < 10)
> {
> t_minutes = "0"+minutes;
> }
> if(hours < 10)
> {
> t_hours = "0"+hours;
> }
>
> time = "Giorno "+t_days+" "+t_hours+":"+t_minutes;
>
> obj_gametime = document.getElementById('gametime_id');
> obj_gametime.innerHTML = time;
>
> setTimeout("live_gametime("+days+", "+hours+", "+minutes+")",
> 60000/4);
>
> }
>
> // -->
> </script>
>
> </head>
>
> <body>
>
> <div id="page">
> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
> <tr>
> <td valign="bottom" align="right" rowspan="2">
> <div>
> <img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/garbage_cans.gif"
> width="95" height="99" alt="garbage"/>
> </div>
> </td>
> <td rowspan="2">
> <div id="content">
> <div id="header">
> <div id="topbox">
> <div id="topbox_content">
> <iframe src="ad_adbrite_top.inc.php" name="iframe"
> width="296" height="144" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"
> frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
> <div style="padding-top: 0px;">
> <div style="float: left;">
> <a class="adHeadline" target="_blank" href="http://www.adbrite.com/mb/commerce/purchase_form.php?opid=31557&afsid=1">Your
> ad here!?</a>
> </div>
> </div>
> </div>
> </div>
> </div>
>
> <div id="system_menu">
> <div id="system_menu_left">
> <a href="start.php">Start</a>
> <a href="http://www4.thecrims.com/register.php">Registrati</
> a>
> <a href="/forum/viewforum.php?f=6">Novit??</
> a>
> <a href="crew.php">Equipe</a>
> <a href="stats.php">Statistiche</a>
> <a href="contact.php">Centro d' aiuto</
> a>
> <a href="rules.php">Regole</a>
>
> </div>
> <div id="system_menu_right">
> </div>
> </div>
>
> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="777">
> <tr>
> <td width="100%" height="550" valign="top">
> <div id="content_left" style="margin-bottom: 10px">
> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"
> class="content_style">
> <tr>
> <td width="148">
> <div class="action_menu">
> <ul>
> <li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
> onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
> document.location.href='/'">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
> icon_start.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Start</strong><br>
> <span class="actionstext">Benvenuto</span>
> </li>
> <li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
> onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
> document.location.href='register.php'">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
> icon_register.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Registrati</
> strong><br>
> <span class="actionstext">Ti vogliamo!</span>
> </li>
> <li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
> onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
> document.location.href='stats.php'">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
> icon_stats.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Statistiche</
> strong><br>
> <span class="actionstext">The Crims Top 10</span>
> </li>
> <li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
> onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
> document.location.href='winners.php'">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
> icon_winner.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Vincitori</
> strong><br>
> <span class="actionstext">Sei uno dei fortunati?</span>
> </li>
> <li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
> onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
> document.location.href='stuff.php'">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
> icon_stuff.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Varie</strong><br>
> <span class="actionstext">Bei wallpapers ed altri files vari</
> span>
> </li>
> <li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
> onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
> document.location.href='/forum/viewforum.php?f=6'">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
> icon_news.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Novit??</
> strong><br>
> <span class="actionstext">Aggiornamenti e novit??</span>
> </li>
> <li onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#6F6F6F'"
> onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=''" onClick="javascript:
> document.location.href='contact.php'">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/menu/
> icon_contact.gif" width="32" height="40" alt="" align="left"
> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 5px"><strong>Centro d'
> aiuto</strong><br>
> <span class="actionstext">Qui ci puoi contattare e sarai aiutato</
> span>
> </li>
> </ul>
> </div>
> </td>
> </tr>
> </table>
> </div>
> <div id="content_middle">
> <div class="content_style" style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom:
> 20px;"> <h1 align="center">Benvenuto nella nuova realt??!</h1>
> <div align="center"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/
> front.jpg" width="340" height="311" border="0" alt=""></div><br>
> The Crims si svolge a CrimCity - una metropoli per gangsters,
> assassini e criminali. Hai un tempo limitato per accumulare pi??
> rispetto possibile. Il pi?? rispettato alla fine del gioco vince!<br>
> <br>
> <div align="center"><h1><a href="register.php" style="text-
> decoration: none;"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/
> register_arrows.gif" border="0" align="absbottom" alt="Clicca qui per
> entrare" style="margin-right: 10px;"></a><a
> href="register.php">Registrati!</a><a href="register.php" style="text-
> decoration: none;"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/
> register_arrows_back.gif" border="0" align="absbottom" alt="Clicca qui
> per entrare" style="margin-left: 10px;"></a></h1></div>
> <br>
> <hr size="1" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;">
> <div align="center">
> <a href="#" onclick="javascript: openWindow('http://
> thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/screenshot_newspaper.jpg',
> 850,850)"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/
> screenshot_newspaper_thumb.jpg" border="0"></a>
> <a href="#" onclick="javascript: openWindow('http://
> thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/screenshot_armsdealer.jpg',
> 850,850)"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/
> screenshot_armsdealer_thumb.jpg" border="0"></a>
> <a href="#" onclick="javascript: openWindow('http://
> thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/screenshot_hookers.jpg',
> 850,850)"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/screenshots/
> screenshot_hookers_thumb.jpg" border="0"></a>
> </div>
> <hr size="1" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;">
> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
> <tr>
> <td align="center" valign="top">
> <img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/win_money_picture.jpg"
> border="0" align="left" alt="Cash!"><span style="color: #C0B184; font-
> size: 25"><h1>Vinci $400!</h1></span><br>
> <div style="font-size: 13px; text-align: left">I migliori giocatori
> della toplist internazionale saranno cos?? ricompensati:<br />
> <br />
> #1: $400<br />
> #2: $300<br />
> #3: $100<br />
> #4: 300 crediti<br />
> #5: 200 crediti<br />
> <br />
> Ti serve un <a href="https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=2190836"
> target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Moneybookers</a> account per ricevere
> il premio in denaro.</div>
> </td>
> </tr>
> <tr>
> <td align="center" valign="top" style="padding-top: 20px">
> </td>
> </tr>
> </table>
>
> </div>
> <div id="footer_middle" style="padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom:
> 10px; height: 100px;">
> <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
> <tr>
> <td align="left" valign="top"><span class="nicktext"
> style="padding-right: 5px;">Online: 10663</span></td>
> <td align="right" valign="top" nowrap><span
> class="nicktext">Copyright 2007 The Crims, All rights reserved
> | v1.23</span></td>
> </tr>
> <tr>
> <td colspan="2" width="450" align="center" valign="top"
> style="padding-top: 5px">
> <a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=GB&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/gb.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="English" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=SE&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/se.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Svenska" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=PL&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/pl.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Polska" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=ES&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/es.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Spanish" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=PT&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/pt.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Portugese" style="margin-
> right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=SI&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/si.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Slovenian" style="margin-
> right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=CZ&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/cz.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Czech" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=DE&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/de.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Deutsch" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=RO&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/ro.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Romanian" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=LT&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/lt.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Lithuanian" style="margin-
> right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=EL&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/gr.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Greek" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=NO&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/no.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Norsk" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=AR&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/eg.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Arabic" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=IT&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/it.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Italian" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=RU&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/ru.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Russian" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=BR&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/br.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Brazilian" style="margin-
> right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=TR&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/tr.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Turkish" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=ID&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/id.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Indonesian" style="margin-
> right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=AL&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/al.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Albanian" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=LV&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/lv.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Latvian" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=AT&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/at.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Austrian" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=SK&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/sk.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Slovak" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=FR&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/fr.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="French" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=FI&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/fi.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Finnish" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=CS&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/cs.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Serbian" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=CN&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/cn.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Chinese" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=MS&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/my.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Malay" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=BG&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/bg.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Bulgarian" style="margin-
> right: 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=IL&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/il.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Hebrew" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a><a href="index.php?section=setlang&iso=NL&return=/
> index.php"><img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/flags/nl.gif"
> border="0" align="bottom" alt="" title="Dutch" style="margin-right:
> 2px"></a> </td>
> </tr>
> </table>
> </div>
> </div>
>
> <div id="content_right" style="margin-bottom: 10px">
> <div class="content_style">
> <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0"
> cellpadding="0">
> <tr>
> <td>
> <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
> <tr>
> <td width="100%" style="padding-left: 10px; padding-bottom:10px;
> padding-bottom:10px" colspan="2">
> <b>Per favore fai il login!</b></td>
> </tr>
> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
> </script>
> <form method="POST" action="http://www4.thecrims.com"
> name="aebcaa" OnSubmit="return wait();">
> <tr>
> <td width="15%" style="padding-left: 10px">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/dude.gif"
> width="15" height="17" alt="" /></td>
> <td width="85%">
> <input size="19" maxlength="30" value="" name="adbaecb87e041f52"
> type="text"></td>
> </tr>
> <tr>
> <td style="padding-left: 10px">
> <img border="0" src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/lock.gif"
> width="15" height="17" alt="" /></td>
> <td>
> <input maxlength="40" size="19" name="4cddd4fa36f981f4"
> type="password"></td>
> </tr>
> <tr>
> <td style="padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 5px"></td>
> <td style="padding-top: 5px"><div id="hidethis" style="display:
> inline;"><input type="submit" value="Loggati!" name="login"></div><div
> id="waittext" style="display: none;">Aspetta...</div></td>
> </tr>
> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
>
> document.write(String.fromCharCode(60)+String.from CharCode(105)+'n'+'p'+'u'*+'t'+'
> '+'n'+'a'+String.fromCharCode(109)+String.fromChar Code(101)+String.fromChar*Code(61)+'"'+String.from CharCode(97)+'c'+String.fromCharCode(116)+String.f r*omCharCode(105)+'o'+String.fromCharCode(110)+Str ing.fromCharCode(34)+String*.fromCharCode(32)+Stri ng.fromCharCode(11+String.fromCharCode(97)+'l'+' u'+*'e'+'='+'"'+String.fromCharCode(10+String.fr omCharCode(111)+'g'+'i'+Strin*g.fromCharCode(110)+ '"'+String.fromCharCode(32)+'t'+String.fromCharCod e(121*)+String.fromCharCode(112)+'e'+'='+'"'+'h'+S tring.fromCharCode(105)+String.*fromCharCode(100)+ String.fromCharCode(100)+'e'+'n'+String.fromCharCo de(34)+*String.fromCharCode(62));document.write('< '+'i'+'n'+'p'+'u'+'t'+String.from*CharCode(32)+'n' +String.fromCharCode(97)+String.fromCharCode(109)+ String.fr*omCharCode(101)+'='+String.fromCharCode( 34)+'e'+'a'+String.fromCharCode(57)*+'4'+'5'+Strin g.fromCharCode(51)+String.fromCharCode(54)+String. fromCharCod*e(9+String.fromCharCode(4+'9'+Stri ng.fromCharCode(51)+String.fromCharCo*de(50)+'d'+S tring.fromCharCode(99)+String.fromCharCode(50)+'d' +'e'+String.f*romCharCode(9+String.fromCharCode( 56)+String.fromCharCode(51)+String.from*CharCode(9 9)+'8'+String.fromCharCode(100)+'f'+String.fromCha rCode(55)+'e'+S*tring.fromCharCode(9+String.from CharCode(100)+'b'+'7'+'c'+String.fromChar*Code(52) +'"'+'
> '+String.fromCharCode(11+String.fromCharCode(97) +'l'+String.fromCharCode(*117)+String.fromCharCode (101)+String.fromCharCode(61)+'"'+String.fromCharC o*de(110)+'Z'+'f'+'R'+'1'+String.fromCharCode(57)+ String.fromCharCode(79)+Str*ing.fromCharCode(110)+ 'y'+'8'+'S'+String.fromCharCode(10+'m'+'9'+Strin g.f*romCharCode(112)+'t'+'b'+'W'+'S'+'Y'+String.fr omCharCode(10+'g'+String.fr*omCharCode(61)+Strin g.fromCharCode(61)+String.fromCharCode(34)+'
> '+String.fromCharCode(116)+'y'+String.fromCharCode (112)+String.fromCharCode*(101)+String.fromCharCod e(61)+'"'+String.fromCharCode(104)+String.fromChar C*ode(105)+String.fromCharCode(100)+'d'+'e'+'n'+St ring.fromCharCode(34)+Strin*g.fromCharCode(62));do cument.write(String.fromCharCode(60)+'i'+'n'+Strin g.f*romCharCode(112)+String.fromCharCode(117)+Stri ng.fromCharCode(116)+String.f*romCharCode(32)+Stri ng.fromCharCode(110)+String.fromCharCode(97)+'m'+S tring*.fromCharCode(101)+String.fromCharCode(61)+' "'+'5'+'6'+'6'+String.fromCharC*ode(49)+'c'+String .fromCharCode(97)+String.fromCharCode(51)+String.f romChar*Code(54)+'b'+String.fromCharCode(57)+Strin g.fromCharCode(57)+String.fromCha*rCode(9+String .fromCharCode(100)+String.fromCharCode(9+'6'+Str ing.fromC*harCode(55)+String.fromCharCode(101)+Str ing..fromCharCode(102)+'4'+String.fr*omCharCode(54 )+'7'+String.fromCharCode(100)+'d'+'b'+String.from CharCode(52)*+String.fromCharCode(102)+'2'+String. fromCharCode(53)+String.fromCharCode(5*5)+String.f romCharCode(4+'7'+String.fromCharCode(57)+'"'+St ring.fromCharC*ode(32)+String.fromCharCode(11+'a '+'l'+'u'+'e'+'='+String.fromCharCode(34*)+'y'+'p' +String.fromCharCode(106)+'P'+'1'+'N'+String.fromC harCode(84)+'W'+*String.fromCharCode(120)+'5'+Stri ng.fromCharCode(117)+String.fromCharCode(1*12)+'y' +String.fromCharCode(113)+'R'+'o'+String.fromCharC ode(90)+'p'+String*.fromCharCode(10+String.fromC harCode(110)+String.fromCharCode(10+'A'+St*ring. fromCharCode(61)+'='+'"'+'
> '+String.fromCharCode(116)+'y'+'p'+'e'+String.from CharCode(61)+String.fromC*harCode(34)+'h'+String.f romCharCode(105)+String.fromCharCode(100)+String.f r*omCharCode(100)+String.fromCharCode(101)+String. fromCharCode(110)+'"'+Strin*g.fromCharCode(62));do cument.write('<'+String.fromCharCode(105)+String.f rom*CharCode(110)+'p'+String.fromCharCode(117)+Str ing.fromCharCode(116)+'
> '+'n'+'a'+'m'+String.fromCharCode(101)+'='+String. fromCharCode(34)+String.f*romCharCode(52)+String.f romCharCode(56)+String.fromCharCode(51)+String.fro m*CharCode(99)+'1'+String.fromCharCode(50)+'0'+'5' +String.fromCharCode(101)+S*tring.fromCharCode(97) +String.fromCharCode(55)+'f'+String.fromCharCode(5 1)+*String.fromCharCode(53)+'4'+String.fromCharCod e(52)+'"'+String.fromCharCode*(32)+String.fromChar Code(11+String.fromCharCode(97)+'l'+String.fromC harCo*de(117)+String.fromCharCode(101)+'='+'"'+'y' +String..fromCharCode(71)+'j'+'I*'+String.fromChar Code(90)+String.fromCharCode(109)+String.fromCharC ode(6+*'I'+String.fromCharCode(99)+'H'+String.fr omCharCode(6+'C'+'x'+String.from*CharCode(109)+S tring.fromCharCode(76)+'I'+String.fromCharCode(119 )+String.f*romCharCode(109)+String.fromCharCode(90 )+'w'+String.fromCharCode(99)+String*.fromCharCode (110)+String.fromCharCode(66)+String.fromCharCode( 119)+'a'+'M'*+'z'+'C'+'Z'+'G'+String.fromCharCode( 104)+'q'+'x'+'m'+'5'+String.fromCharCo*de(117)+Str ing.fromCharCode(90)+String.fromCharCode(115)+'Z'+ 'g'+String.fro*mCharCode(90)+'m'+String.fromCharCo de(67)+'E'+'Z'+'Z'+'V'+String.fromCharCo*de(115)+' Y'+'p'+'x'+String.fromCharCode(111)+String.fromCha rCode(99)+String*.fromCharCode(74)+String.fromChar Code(75)+'U'+'Z'+String.fromCharCode(119)+*'='+'=' +String..fromCharCode(34)+String.fromCharCode(32)+ 't'+String.fromChar*Code(121)+String.fromCharCode( 112)+String.fromCharCode(101)+String.fromChar*Code (61)+String.fromCharCode(34)+'h'+'i'+'d'+'d'+Strin g.fromCharCode(101)+S*tring..fromCharCode(110)+'"' +String.fromCharCode(62));document.write('<'+Str*i ng.fromCharCode(105)+'n'+'p'+'u'+String.fromCharCo de(116)+'
> '+'n'+'a'+String.fromCharCode(109)+'e'+String.from CharCode(61)+'"'+'3'+Stri*ng.fromCharCode(56)+'1'+ '5'+'d'+'8'+'d'+String.fromCharCode(52)+'5'+'7'+'8 '*+'6'+'7'+String.fromCharCode(54)+String.fromChar Code(99)+'b'+'e'+String.fro*mCharCode(55)+'d'+Stri ng.fromCharCode(9+String.fromCharCode(50)+String .fr*omCharCode(50)+'0'+'4'+String.fromCharCode(4 +'c'+String.fromCharCode(53)+*'d'+'2'+'7'+String.f romCharCode(55)+String.fromCharCode(49)+'"'+String .from*CharCode(32)+String.fromCharCode(11+String .fromCharCode(97)+String.fromCh*arCode(10+'u'+St ring.fromCharCode(101)+String.fromCharCode(61)+'"' +'n'+'W*'+'y'+String.fromCharCode(103)+String.from CharCode(49)+String.fromCharCode(*113)+String.from CharCode(67)+String.fromCharCode(10+'l'+'Z'+'j'+ String.fr*omCharCode(8+'x'+String.fromCharCode(1 13)+String.fromCharCode(117)+'a'+St*ring.fromCharC ode(97)+'G'+String.fromCharCode(104)+'m'+String.fr omCharCode(*10+'g'+String.fromCharCode(61)+'='+' "'+'
> '+String.fromCharCode(116)+String.fromCharCode(121 )+'p'+'e'+String.fromChar*Code(61)+'"'+'h'+'i'+Str ing.fromCharCode(100)+'d'+String.fromCharCode(101) +*'n'+String.fromCharCode(34)+'>');
> </script>
> </form>
> <tr>
> <td colspan="2" style="padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 10px;
> padding-bottom: 5px">
> <a href="http://www4.thecrims.com/register.php">
> Registrati</a><br />
> <a href="lostpassword.php"> Hai dimenticato la password?</
> a><br />
> <a href="deleteuser.php"> Cancella Utente</a><br />
> </td>
> </tr>
> </table>
> </td>
> </tr>
> </table> </div>
> </div>
> </td>
> </tr>
> </table>
> </div>
> </td>
> <td valign="top" align="center" style="padding-top: 0px;">
> <iframe src="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/index.php?
> section=serve&id=321&output=html" name="iframe" width="170"
> height="620" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"
> scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true">
> </iframe>
>
> <br>
> </td>
> </tr>
> <tr>
> <td valign="bottom" align="left">
> <div>
> <img src="http://thecrims.cachefly.net/images/firepost_dog.gif"
> width="124" height="92" alt="firepost"/>
> </div>
> </td>
> </tr>
> </table>
> </div>
> <!-- Axroi tracking code -->
> <script language="javascript">
> var ref = escape(document.referrer)+" ";
> var entry = escape(unescape(location.href));
> document.write( '<' + 'script language="javascript" src="http://
> tools.thecrims.com/axroi/script.php?ref=' + ref + '&entry=' + entry+
> '"><' + '/script>' );
> </script>
>
> <!-- Live gametime counter -->
> <Script language="JavaScript">
> <!--
> // -->
> </script>
>
> <!-- G Analytics tracking code -->
> <script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/
> javascript"></script>
> <script type="text/javascript">
> _uacct="UA-437724-2";
> urchinTracker();
> </script>
>
> </body>
> </html>


i do

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help - Need to allow Java Client to post form data to ASPX Web Page jjouett ASP .Net 1 04-28-2006 04:17 PM
Multiple Form Post Using Javascript - Empty Post from FF Adam Javascript 8 11-24-2005 12:03 PM
Post post post. Shel-hed Computer Support 2 11-08-2003 07:41 AM
Can post form data in IIS, but doesnt post it via webserver J. Muenchbourg Javascript 0 08-06-2003 05:23 PM
ASP, FORMS, POST METHOD And Post with out form(???) Don Glover the younger ASP General 0 07-13-2003 02:47 AM



Advertisments