Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FA diverse DVDs and SACD-CDs for sale on Ebay

FA diverse DVDs and SACD-CDs for sale on Ebay

anthony

Take this short URL to the first item for sale, then follow the 'see
what else seller is offering' tag to gain full listing of my various
items.

http://tinyurl.com/22l2f7

bassett

"anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Take this short URL to the first item for sale, then follow the 'see
> what else seller is offering' tag to gain full listing of my various
> items.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/22l2f7

Your DVD // CD is rubbish, and your postal charges are to expencive,
I doubt you will get a bid. But then anything can happen in a week.
Knock the thing down to a starting bid of 99 cents and make the
postage $3.50, and you might attract some sort of interest.

Actually I did notice this CD //DVD in the listings, It always
helps if you list the tracks or at least tell people how many
tracks there are. Instead of all the waffle you go on with

bassett

Matthew B. Tepper

"bassett" <(E-Mail Removed)> appears to have caused the
following letters to be typed in news:47196a2d$(E-Mail Removed):

> Your DVD // CD is rubbish

If you mean the one of Sting intoning Dowland, I agree; I only needed to hear
a few tracks of it before I rated it at a solid 900 milliboltons.

War is Peace. ** Freedom is Slavery. ** It's all Napster's fault!