Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > reasonable size for web video

reasonable size for web video

rf

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> On Oct 19, 11:12 pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> For cryin' out loud! You forgot porn!!

> There's porn on the web?

Yep, lots of nasty pages in dirty raincoats poping up and FLASHing at
unsuspecting viewers

--
Richard.

Blinky the Shark

rf wrote:

> "Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> On Oct 19, 11:12 pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>> For cryin' out loud! You forgot porn!!

>> There's porn on the web?

> Yep, lots of nasty pages in dirty raincoats poping up and
> FLASHing at unsuspecting viewers

Huh? They're not selling raincoats?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:12:39 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:

> On Oct 19, 11:12 pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> For cryin' out loud! You forgot porn!!

> There's porn on the web?

According to the rumour. I wouldn't know first-hand, of course, although
Duende once made a comment which led me to suspect his familiarity with
said hypotheticality.

--
Neredbojias

The 16th century French satirical writer François Rabelais in his series of
novels Gargantua and Pantagruel, discussing the various ways of cleansing
oneself at the toilet, wrote that: "He who uses paper on his filthy bum,
will always find his ballocks lined with scum"

Travis Newbury

On Oct 20, 7:26 pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > There's porn on the web?

> According to the rumour. I wouldn't know first-hand, of course, although
> Duende once made a comment which led me to suspect his familiarity with
> said hypotheticality.

I knew a guy who's brother's friend once saw porn on the web.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:02:22
GMT Travis Newbury scribed:

>> > There's porn on the web?

>> According to the rumour. I wouldn't know first-hand, of course,
>> although Duende once made a comment which led me to suspect his
>> familiarity with said hypotheticality.

> I knew a guy who's brother's friend once saw porn on the web.

Gosh, I hope he wasn't corrupted. They say one can become very, uh,
abusive or self-degrading by even a glimpse or two of defrocked
fleshpottery.

--
Neredbojias

The 16th century French satirical writer François Rabelais in his series of
novels Gargantua and Pantagruel, discussing the various ways of cleansing
oneself at the toilet, wrote that: "He who uses paper on his filthy bum,
will always find his ballocks lined with scum"

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 7:26 pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > There's porn on the web?

> > According to the rumour. I wouldn't know first-hand, of course, although
> > Duende once made a comment which led me to suspect his familiarity with
> > said hypotheticality.

> I knew a guy who's brother's friend once saw porn on the web.

You filthy minded individual. Why don't you get a life and stop
watching all that stuff.

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

On Oct 21, 3:07 pm, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > I knew a guy who's brother's friend once saw porn on the web.

> You filthy minded individual. Why don't you get a life and stop
> watching all that stuff.

Here is some interesting trivia for everyone. If you would like to
see the real Travis you need to rent "Caught in the act" It is an
adult film from 1978. In the bar scene sitting on the stool next to
the 2 lesbians talking you will find a fresh out of high school
Travis.

It was my 15 seconds of fame!

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Oct 21, 3:07 pm, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > I knew a guy who's brother's friend once saw porn on the web.

> > You filthy minded individual. Why don't you get a life and stop
> > watching all that stuff.

> Here is some interesting trivia for everyone. If you would like to
> see the real Travis you need to rent "Caught in the act" It is an
> adult film from 1978. In the bar scene sitting on the stool next to
> the 2 lesbians talking you will find a fresh out of high school
> Travis.
>
> It was my 15 seconds of fame!

You also featured in a film called Overboard. Your father had
conned Goldie Hawn into thinking she was the mother of a family
of naughty little boys. You were the oldest if I recall. Boy o
boy were you lot naughty!

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

On Oct 21, 11:04 pm, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Here is some interesting trivia for everyone. If you would like to
> > see the real Travis you need to rent "Caught in the act" It is an
> > adult film from 1978. In the bar scene sitting on the stool next to
> > the 2 lesbians talking you will find a fresh out of high school
> > Travis.
> > It was my 15 seconds of fame!

> You also featured in a film called Overboard. Your father had
> conned Goldie Hawn into thinking she was the mother of a family
> of naughty little boys. You were the oldest if I recall. Boy o
> boy were you lot naughty!

I haven't a clue what you are talking about...

rf

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> On Oct 21, 11:04 pm, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> > Here is some interesting trivia for everyone. If you would like to
>> > see the real Travis you need to rent "Caught in the act" It is an
>> > adult film from 1978. In the bar scene sitting on the stool next to
>> > the 2 lesbians talking you will find a fresh out of high school
>> > Travis.
>> > It was my 15 seconds of fame!

>> You also featured in a film called Overboard. Your father had
>> conned Goldie Hawn into thinking she was the mother of a family
>> of naughty little boys. You were the oldest if I recall. Boy o
>> boy were you lot naughty!

> I haven't a clue what you are talking about...

Not many people ever do

--
Richard.