Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > navbar with submenus

navbar with submenus

Ryan.

Hi All,

I want to create an external file for my navigation bar (using the PHP
"include") with submenus and I do not want the submenu to be displayed
unless the user is at that particular page. Here is an example of
what I want.

Navbar:
Option 1
Option 2
->subOption 1
->subOption 2
Option 3
->subOption 1
->subOption 2
->subOption 3
Option 4
Option 5
->subOption 1
->subOption 2

If the user is at the page 'Option 3' then I want its submenu to be
displayed but not the subenus for Options 2 and 5. I have searched
this group and Google and I can't seem to find the answer that I
want. I'm not familiar with PHP except for the 'include' option but I
figure this can be done using it. Any assistance will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan.

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed). com>,

Ask at alt.php

--
dorayme

Ryan.

On Oct 18, 4:57 pm, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ask at alt.php

Thanks, will do.

Ryan.

Repeater with SubRepeater for Navbar Elmo Watson ASP .Net 0 03-27-2005 07:11 PM
navbar position when changing font size chlori HTML 5 01-19-2005 09:03 AM
navbar 100% height Nik Coughin HTML 5 07-14-2004 02:34 AM
How to make a CSS navbar that colors the page you're on Paul Furman HTML 2 02-17-2004 06:16 PM
What is the best markup for a breadcrumb navbar? Thomas Mlynarczyk HTML 10 01-17-2004 08:28 PM

Advertisments