Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Running another python interpreter

Running another python interpreter

Simon Pickles

Hello,

I have several servers which link to each other (and of course, to clients).

At present, I am starting them in turn manually. Is there a way with
python to say, "open gateway.py in a new interpreter window"?

I looked at execv, etc, but they seem to replace the current process.
Ah, maybe I need spawnv().

I am on windows i386, python 2.5

Thanks

si