Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Tomcat-axis question

Tomcat-axis question

sushmi

I installed tomcat-SOAP sever in Linux AS3 machine successfully. Now I
moved that application from Linux AS3 to Linux AS4. Tomcat server has
been started and it is not connected to any of the backend servers and
got below error.

java.lang.Exception: Cannot load config file: apwps.xml

Any idea about this operating system change ??

Manish Pandit

On Oct 18, 9:15 am, sushmi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I installed tomcat-SOAP sever in Linux AS3 machine successfully. Now I
> moved that application from Linux AS3 to Linux AS4. Tomcat server has
> been started and it is not connected to any of the backend servers and
> got below error.
>
> java.lang.Exception: Cannot load config file: apwps.xml
>
> Any idea about this operating system change ??

Verify if this file exists after migration, and if it does, the
permissions are such that it can be read by the Tomcat process.

-cheers,
Manish

sushmi

On Oct 18, 2:47 pm, Manish Pandit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 9:15 am, sushmi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I installed tomcat-SOAP sever in Linux AS3 machine successfully. Now I
> > moved that application from Linux AS3 to Linux AS4. Tomcat server has
> > been started and it is not connected to any of the backend servers and
> > got below error.

> > java.lang.Exception: Cannot load config file: apwps.xml

> > Any idea about this operating system change ??

> Verify if this file exists after migration, and if it does, the
> permissions are such that it can be read by the Tomcat process.
>
> -cheers,
> Manish

I verified the file and permissions.. the file has all permissions.