Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Modal Dialog

Modal Dialog

Siva_iGate Siva_iGate is offline
Junior Member

i have a parent page in which some values are used for calculation. when i click on a button a modal pop up window is opened. The calculated values from the parent page is populated in the modal window.when i change some values in parent window and open the modal window the second time the page is not refreshed and the first time values are retained.

Please help me out in this. Very urgent.. Need to have some solution for this.

Siva_iGate Siva_iGate is offline
Junior Member

The parent values are stored in a Session object. I am using ASP.NET (C#)..