Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Audio-Video synchronization error in Quicktime .mov file

Audio-Video synchronization error in Quicktime .mov file

=?gb2312?B?0c/N+w==?=

I have recorded .mov file form rtsp://202.38.70.248/2003sjh/20030901.mov
using Mov Recorder 1.3. The audio is ahead of video in the recorded
file. The amount of advanced time is negligible at the beginning of
the file, but increases gradually as we go forward, and reaches the
maximum at the tail of the file. I also observe the fps (Frames Per
Second) of the file by Quicktime 7.2. When playing the rtsp stream
directly on the Internet, the fps is 25.00. While the fps becomes 24
in the recorded file. Moreover, compared to the rtsp stream, the last
part of the video in the recorded file is lost, while the audio is
complete. I guess the change of the fps is the causation.
Is there any possible solution to this? Maybe modifying the fps of the
recorded file is one, but I don't know how to. Thank you.