Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Sharing Drives

Sharing Drives

Daniel

Hi

I am trying to set up an Adhoc network between a XP Pro SP2 and a Win ME PC,
on the XP Pro machine when I right click on the C drive there is no "sharing
and Security option.

How do I enable sharing between the two PC's

thanks

Daniel