Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > web reporting with iList support

web reporting with iList support

Gene

I am looking for a solid asp.net web reporting component that would
support iList. several trial packages I have downloaded seem to
supports iList mostly for their windows component.

Does anyone know a good one they have worked with themselves.

sloan

I believe ActiveReports (since V4) can use IList's.

I'm not super famaliar with their web products, but know they have them, and
have always been happy with them.

I pretty much despise Crystal Reports.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

On Oct 16, 8:16 pm, "sloan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I believe ActiveReports (since V4) can use IList's.
>
> I'm not super famaliar with their web products, but know they have them, and
> have always been happy with them.
>
> I pretty much despise Crystal Reports.
>
> "Gene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
> >I am looking for a solid asp.net web reporting component that would
> > support iList. several trial packages I have downloaded seem to
> > supports iList mostly for their windows component.

> > Does anyone know a good one they have worked with themselves.

Thanks sloan, unfortunately activereports uses activex to display
report in browser.