Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > home network HELP

home network HELP

Richard

I have a desktop comp and a laptop comp, both run XP Home.
The D/Top is connected to a wireless ADSL modem and the laptop is connected
to the modem through wireless, how do I make changes to the laptop from the
D/Top?

Dave Cox

Turn on both PC's, run Network Set up, share your drives between your PC's

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a desktop comp and a laptop comp, both run XP Home.
> The D/Top is connected to a wireless ADSL modem and the laptop is
> connected to the modem through wireless, how do I make changes to the
> laptop from the D/Top?

__spc__

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a desktop comp and a laptop comp, both run XP Home.
> The D/Top is connected to a wireless ADSL modem and the laptop is
> connected to the modem through wireless, how do I make changes to the
> laptop from the D/Top?

What changes? Settings? To files? Some clarity would help ellicit a better
answer and more chance of a helpful one.