Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mcse

=?Utf-8?B?TmlraGlsIEd1cHRh?=

please tell me the approximate weightage given to simulation problems ....and
whether if i mistakenly just clik on the wrong object but my answers are
correct will it make whole wimulation wrong

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?TmlraGlsIEd1cHRh?= <Nikhil http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)>
prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> please tell me the approximate weightage given to simulation problems
> ....and whether if i mistakenly just clik on the wrong object but my
> answers are correct will it make whole wimulation wrong

If you click like you type or spell . . . .

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

John R

"Nikhil Gupta" <Nikhil (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please tell me the approximate weightage given to simulation problems
> ....and
> whether if i mistakenly just clik on the wrong object but my answers are
> correct will it make whole wimulation wrong

Nobody knows the weighting. That infomation is not released to the public.

You can always reset the simulation if you want to, however I believe that
as long as you accomplish what is required, you get credit. Again, that is
my thought but there is no way to verify that.

John R