Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Vonage Customer Service and Clarity

Vonage Customer Service and Clarity

ktolwinski ktolwinski is offline
Junior Member

I have been a Vonage customer for over a year now and kept hoping that the clarity (continual clicking on phone line), dropped calls (yep, just like a cell phone) and nasty customer service to improve or solve both of the afore mentioned would improve. Well after a year, I am done. The line sounds worse than a cell phone at times and I have had new cables run and purchased 3 different phones, a new improved modem, done just about everything. Has anyone else experienced this? Did you get any satisfaction by calling those nasty customer service people?