Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Web Hostig

Web Hostig

=?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?=

Does anyone administer a web hosting environment?? Its not really a
traditional server-client job that I am use to? Can anyone give me some key
points and tasks?

Thanks in advance.

Consultant

yes, secure and patch your boxes. do continual log checks and build it for
high availability. i specialize in secure web architecture

"Hollywood0728" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone administer a web hosting environment?? Its not really a
> traditional server-client job that I am use to? Can anyone give me some
> key
> points and tasks?
>
> Thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?=

Any good reading material or websites for best practices? Recommendations?