Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Club-3D 7800GT 256MB video card @ Viper Lair

Club-3D 7800GT 256MB video card @ Viper Lair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

High end graphics are great but for a cheaper option, a step down is often almost as good for a lot less. We see if this is applicable to Club-3D's 7800GT offering.

"The Club-3D 7800GT 256MB has come through our tests as one of the best performing cards around. The overall package is nice, although you can probably find a better package from other manufacturers, they will likely cost more. You get everything you need and a few extras to boot but the package is really all about the card; which is as it should be."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/video/club3d/7800gt/