Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Address Problem about MCSD

Address Problem about MCSD

kinglate

Hi,

I am a Chinese, and I am work at Japan now.
I want to get the mcsd.net exam when next Jan. or Feb that is my holiday in
china.
but I have no time to wait to get the for the certificate send to China
because of I have to back to Japan for work.
So, I hope I can get the test in China and the certificate send to Japan.
Is that OK?
thx

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Probably not, but you should contact Microsoft Learning directly on this.
Due to the fact that some of your Chinese brethren have been dishonest, and
have taken the exams for other people, claiming to be them, Microsoft has
limited exams in China to Chinese citizens only. I am sure that Microsoft
would think you were a Japanese citizen paying a Chinese person to take the
exam for them.

In the United States, our postal service will forward mail to another
address if you are going to be away for a few months (up to 6 months, I
believe). If your postal service has the same feature, it may be best if you
use it.

If you ever see one of those "proxy testers" who are ruining your abilities
to take exams when and where you want to, you have my permission to slug
them. (Actually, it would be better to report their names and addresses to
Microsoft.) It will make your certifications and my certifications more
valuable if you do.

Best wishes on your certification studies.

P.S. You are aware that there is no "mcsd.net exam," but rather it is a
series of exams, aren't you?

"kinglate" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a Chinese, and I am work at Japan now.
> I want to get the mcsd.net exam when next Jan. or Feb that is my holiday in
> china.
> but I have no time to wait to get the for the certificate send to China
> because of I have to back to Japan for work.
> So, I hope I can get the test in China and the certificate send to Japan.
> Is that OK?
> thx

kinglate

thank you Larry,
Now I think I see that problem,it seems like I must get the exam in Japan.
I just want to back to China to take the test because I am not very good at
Japanse.but now I think I'd better to take the test here. And I will be get
70-229 in Nov. for my first step.

btw:MCSD.Net it means 70-300,70-315,70-316,70-320 and 70-229.I don't know
how to call it,maybe it should be "new editon of mcsd"?

Thank you for your help again

"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Probably not, but you should contact Microsoft Learning directly on this.
> Due to the fact that some of your Chinese brethren have been dishonest,
> and
> have taken the exams for other people, claiming to be them, Microsoft has
> limited exams in China to Chinese citizens only. I am sure that Microsoft
> would think you were a Japanese citizen paying a Chinese person to take
> the
> exam for them.
>
> In the United States, our postal service will forward mail to another
> address if you are going to be away for a few months (up to 6 months, I
> believe). If your postal service has the same feature, it may be best if
> you
> use it.
>
> If you ever see one of those "proxy testers" who are ruining your
> abilities
> to take exams when and where you want to, you have my permission to slug
> them. (Actually, it would be better to report their names and addresses to
> Microsoft.) It will make your certifications and my certifications more
> valuable if you do.
>
> Best wishes on your certification studies.
>
> P.S. You are aware that there is no "mcsd.net exam," but rather it is a
> series of exams, aren't you?
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
> * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
> * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
>

> "kinglate" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am a Chinese, and I am work at Japan now.
>> I want to get the mcsd.net exam when next Jan. or Feb that is my holiday
>> in
>> china.
>> but I have no time to wait to get the for the certificate send to China
>> because of I have to back to Japan for work.
>> So, I hope I can get the test in China and the certificate send to Japan.
>> Is that OK?
>> thx

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

You're welcome.
I don't think you are limited to the national language when you take an
exam. I do know that if you take the exam in English in a non-English
country, Microsoft gives you an extra thirty minutes. Perhaps you will get
the same if you take the exam in Chinese in Japan. Check the language
drop-down when you sign up for the exam on www.prometric.com.
Speaking of China, I have a phone interview for a contract in Beijing on
Monday night [US time]. Can you give me an idea of how much housing would be
over there? For example, here in the US, someone working in New York City
would need about twice as much as most other places in the country due to the
high cost of living there.

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments