Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Altec Lansing iM616 Headphones @ ThinkComputers.org

Altec Lansing iM616 Headphones @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Well when most of us think of high quality headphones we think of over-the-ear phones. You know the big bulky ones. If you own an iPod or MP3 player then you should know what ear buds are. They are small earphones that actually go into your ears. We all have heard of Altec Lansing, they make quality speakers and other audio products. Today for review I have their inMotion 616 (iM616) portable audio system. You will see that these are not your average ear buds; they are quality made and perform great.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=327