Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > SilverStone SG01

SilverStone SG01

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: In our latest review, we get a chance to sample the only chassis in SilverStone's new SUGO series. This soon to be expanding family will carry the small form factor enclosures without being bundled with a motherboard.
This allows you to purchase the motherboard you want to put inside. So, let's see what the SUGO SG01 has in store for us!

Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...ticles&num=351