Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > My computer open automatically

My computer open automatically

=?Utf-8?B?R3VydWNoYXJhbg==?=

Dear Sir

I have a Win Xp pc, which is a standalone one. When i starts my pc, after
login with my admin account my copmuter opens automatically. So i creat a new
account. Then i try to login with that. I get a new error msg after login
that is c:\windows\font\explorer.exe is not a win32 application. After i
click ok computer running normally. but here my computer is not opening
automatically.

plz guide what i should do. I m waiting for ur response.

Rune Moberg

> account. Then i try to login with that. I get a new error msg after login
> that is c:\windows\font\explorer.exe is not a win32 application. After i

Download and run Autoruns from http://sysinternals.com/

HTH

--
Rune

=?Utf-8?B?R3VydWNoYXJhbg==?=

I can't get ur msg plz tell me in brief. what i have to down load and run

"Rune Moberg" wrote:

> > account. Then i try to login with that. I get a new error msg after login
> > that is c:\windows\font\explorer.exe is not a win32 application. After i

> Download and run Autoruns from http://sysinternals.com/
>
> HTH
>
> --
> Rune