Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Win XP Clipboard

Win XP Clipboard

Lunaray

Is there a way to add/copy more than one thing to the clipboard?
Specifically: say I'm browsing the Internet and I want to copy several
links to the clipboard, then paste them all together in an email to someone,
how do I do this, is there a way?

Thanks,
Ray

Ragnar

Lunaray wrote:
> Is there a way to add/copy more than one thing to the clipboard?
> Specifically: say I'm browsing the Internet and I want to copy
> several links to the clipboard, then paste them all together in an
> email to someone, how do I do this, is there a way?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

Not in Windows but there are freeware utilities to do this
e.g. Yankee Clipper http://www.yankee-clipper.net/download.html

Hope this helps
R.

. . . . Timothy . . . . .

"Lunaray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Is there a way to add/copy more than one thing to the clipboard?
> Specifically: say I'm browsing the Internet and I want to copy several
> links to the clipboard, then paste them all together in an email to
> someone, how do I do this, is there a way?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

I usually open notepad, and paste them into there and then copy and paste
the lot.

Tim.