Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > how to print a traceback?

how to print a traceback?

sndive@gmail.com

i'm struggling to get some proxy code working with liburl[2] and want
to print
some tracebacks in my class ProxyHTTPConnection::request().
do i have to force an exception and print a backtrace in catch or
can i just print the current stack?
print_tb takes an argument and short of forcing an exception
i don;t know where to get the current backtrace object from.

thanks.

Gabriel Genellina

En Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:03:08 -0300, <(E-Mail Removed)> escribi�:

> i'm struggling to get some proxy code working with liburl[2] and want
> to print
> some tracebacks in my class ProxyHTTPConnection::request().
> do i have to force an exception and print a backtrace in catch or
> can i just print the current stack?
> print_tb takes an argument and short of forcing an exception
> i don;t know where to get the current backtrace object from.

from traceback import print_stack
print_stack()

--
Gabriel Genellina