Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Certification Discussion

Certification Discussion

TechGeekPro

We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com strictly for discussing
certification issues. Hurry on over and be the first to post. Don't delay, do
it now.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

You do not really understand something
unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

kpg

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\187837.htm (1/25/2006
> 1:58:48 PM) # We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com
> strictly for discussing certification issues. Hurry on over and be the
> first to post. Don't delay, do it now.

Yeah, that's great, but only the Administrator is allowed to post.

Talk about a one-sided conversation.

JaR

plaintive wail of kpg:

> Yeah, that's great, but only the Administrator is allowed to post.
>
> Talk about a one-sided conversation.

Well, that should keep it on-topic.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Robert Williams

> We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com strictly for discussing
> certification issues. Hurry on over and be the first to post. Don't delay, do
> it now.

The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that great of a
forum!

TechGeekPro

On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:23pm "Robert Williams" blathered:

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com strictly for
>> discussing certification issues. Hurry on over and be the first to
>> post. Don't delay, do it now.
>>

> The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that
> great of a forum!

The best, with updates.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

Ya caught me! Ya caught the tater!

Robert Williams

> On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:23pm "Robert Williams" blathered:
>

> > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com strictly for
> >> discussing certification issues. Hurry on over and be the first to
> >> post. Don't delay, do it now.
> >>

> > The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that
> > great of a forum!

> The best, with updates.

Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

The Rev [MCT]

We accept anyone who doesn't cheat.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:23pm "Robert Williams" blathered:
>>

>> > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >>
>> > The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that
>> > great of a forum!

>> The best, with updates.
>>

> Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

TechGeekPro

On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:36pm "Robert Williams" blathered:

> Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

They let me in. I really am nice. Really, dambit!!!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

Spammers, please add "nospam" to address.

Robert Williams

> On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:36pm "Robert Williams" blathered:
>
> > Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

> They let me in. I really am nice. Really, dambit!!!
>
> --
> TGP MCNGP #100100

I was under the impression that ALL MCNGPs were mean Jamesholes that had nothing
but sarcasm to contribute to legitimate posts by users with real problems.

If you're claiming to be nice (and I really haven't seen anything to contradict
that claim), shouldn't you be an A-MCNGP?

kpg

The Rev [MCT] <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> We accept anyone who doesn't cheat.

On tests, right? It's just cheat on tests.
We can still cheat on other things, right?