Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless help

wireless help

=?Utf-8?B?SGFyb2xkIFNlbGRpbg==?=

We have 4 computers 2 on xp pro 1 on windows 2000 and a new laptop running xp
home w/sp 2. We can not get thelaptop to send the pass key to the network to
recognize the lap top we get this error" Security enabled wireless network.
This network requires a key. You are currently conected to this network.
the network connection password needs to be 40bits or 10 bits depending on
your network configuration.this can be entered as 5 or 13 ascii charters or
10 or 26 hexademical characters."
We entered the correct password with 26 characters and still get this
message. Any Ideas, we called tech support for the laptop "Averatec" no help.