Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VOIP-Gateway

VOIP-Gateway

Rob

Hi Everyone,
We recently have implemented Cisco Voip and now we need to add more small
remote sites (gataways), I am familiar with the VOIP especialy data side,
but can someone tell me what resources including books/online
resources/courses can help me to learn how to add more branches, (we already
have some branches added and I have to take over now).
Thanks in advance for any help.
Rob

fredre

On Oct 15, 2:20 pm, "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> We recently have implemented Cisco Voip and now we need to add more small
> remote sites (gataways), I am familiar with the VOIP especialy data side,
> but can someone tell me what resources including books/online
> resources/courses can help me to learn how to add more branches, (we already
> have some branches added and I have to take over now).
> Thanks in advance for any help.
> Rob

First place I would start would be the Cisco Unified Communications
(version) SRND documents.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns....html#anchor12

Fred