Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ebay ebay ebay

ebay ebay ebay

Bigbazza

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> hello everyone . we sell all kinds of mp3/4 ,digital cam and laptop.
> and i think you will be interested in them . you can find more cheap
> from here .what do you need you can contact me anytime . we can give
> you my best price . we also can be good friend . good luck with
> everyone .
> our net : www.prs-123.com
> msn: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> mail: (E-Mail Removed)
> telephone : 8601060120734
> skype : prs_cool_123

Hey, This is from China, this post..I recognise the ISP...Just thought I
would say..They are catching up with us in marketing from the internet..
)

Bigbazza

My Net::eBay PERL module now recommended by eBay itself Ignoramus12789 Perl Misc 3 09-09-2005 02:05 PM
BOYCOTT EBAY - 18th to ???? (The eBay Scam) beckem@hotpop.com DVD Video 21 02-12-2005 03:59 AM
ebay John Firefox 0 08-27-2004 08:22 PM
Firefox - ebay.co.uk - problems Kneewax Firefox 2 08-04-2004 05:49 PM

Advertisments