Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > One connected to router but not the other

One connected to router but not the other

=?Utf-8?B?Tm8gY2x1ZQ==?=

We have two computers, both HP Pavillions using Windows XP. We managed to
get the one with the internal card connected but we can't get the other
computer with the USB adapter to work. The adapter is made by the same
manufacturer. I've installed and unstalled the software many times. I've
also checked off the box to have Windows install and locate the LAN for me.
Sometimes it can locate the LAN but when I hit "Connect" it can't log on.

One thing that came to mind is that I installed SP2 recently on the computer.

Any thoughts on why? Thanks.