Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Design Contest by NASA - Earthquake resistant building

Design Contest by NASA - Earthquake resistant building

Designer

Hi ,

I am take part in a contest organized by NASA Tech Brief and
Solidworks Corporation. The subject is "EARTHQUAKE RESISTANT
BUILDING". Please click the link below to see details & send it to
your friends also.

The winning entry will be decided on various parameters, one of which
is the number of views by other people. So, visit this link at least
once.

http://www.createthefuturecontest.co...ml?entryID=533

Don't forget to click the image on the top left

Thanks & Regards,

Anand

Rich

A pyramid. Contest over. F---- off.