Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Sunbeam this, Sunbeam that....

Sunbeam this, Sunbeam that....

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I see nothing original there.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....you just need to send them a link to the review(s). You can't expect them to find these things on their own.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

That might be a good idea, I do that when I do a review, send it along to the sponsor.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I will send them the same thing that gets sent to affilates