Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Sunbeam this, Sunbeam that....

Sunbeam this, Sunbeam that....

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

At that point I hadn't said anything about 'em. I thought it was odd that a toaster maker was doing modding parts but other than that, I hadn't seen anything from 'em before. Now that I know they're just a cheap Chinese knockoff company I know to just avoid that kaka.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

their name is Sunbeamtech not sunbeam get it right or i will make you do the dodokaka

I haven't had any problems of their stuff being cheap knock off, if anything they have improved the stuff Shows you how different it is over in america

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Exactly, over here we're used to a higher quality of products, down there, Sunbeam passes for good stuff. Don't you wish you lived here where we don't accept that kind of stuff?

Sunbeamtech, bleh! They're still named after a toaster.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I would much rather live over here than in USA. To be honest, your country doesn't seem like a safe place to live to me. Nothing in particular makes me think that, just got that impression somewhere and never lost it.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...are there any other items offered by Sunbeam that are truly "unique" or of their own design? I know they keep coming out with new items....

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Theta, thats orginal. Night Magic.... theres a few, but most are cases

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Give us links, we want to see the proof.

X, that's not really true, you're just thinking of what you see on TV and in movies, mostly cities like LA, New York, Chicago, Philly, etc... We's a big country with lots of places that are nothing like that.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

They are all on www.sunbeamtech.com , how many times have i told you i dont know more then what on there, unless you wish to ask the proplr who designed the stuff You know its common for ppl to find the same idea but see nothing of each others. Sunbeam try to hold there devices sercet until release date.

I didn't even know the New Tuniq 2 and the Storm Case had come out

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...why don't they reference one of your reviews, Unholy? Haven't you done several for their products?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I dont know, i think its cause i never give them a quote and a award logo or something i am not sure