Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > The c++ programming language by Bjarne Stroustrup's

The c++ programming language by Bjarne Stroustrup's

Rakesh UV

Hi,
I searched on google for this book "The c++ programming language
by Bjarne Stroustrup's" but i diidnt get any which is free,

Thanks in advance
Rakesh UV

Neelesh Bodas

On Oct 15, 10:02 am, Rakesh UV <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> I searched on google for this book "The c++ programming language
> by Bjarne Stroustrup's" but i diidnt get any which is free,
>
> Thanks in advance
> Rakesh UV

Read this : http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_f...achinereadable

<quote>
There are no legal free machine readable copies of my books. If you
see a copy freely available it must be a copyright violation (that is,
it was stolen).
</quote>

dinesh.814@gmail.com

On Oct 15, 10:07 am, Neelesh Bodas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Oct 15, 10:02 am, Rakesh UV <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I searched on google for this book "The c++ programming language
> > by Bjarne Stroustrup's" but i diidnt get any which is free,

> > Thanks in advance
> > Rakesh UV

> Read this :http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_f...achinereadable
>
> <quote>
> There are no legal free machine readable copies of my books. If you
> see a copy freely available it must be a copyright violation (that is,
> it was stolen).
> </quote>

hi if u want to learn some thing in programmin that may be c or c++
etc u can vist the site www.programmingtutorials.com