Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > No Help

No Help

=?Utf-8?B?S2F0aWUgRGlk?=

I did the "test" drive but when I go into the programs Office is not there so
I can't activate with my key product number..... Yes, iam a dunce.
--
Warm Regards
KT

Malke

Katie Did wrote:

> I did the "test" drive but when I go into the programs Office is not
> there so I can't activate with my key product number..... Yes, iam a
> dunce.

I don't think you should call yourself a "dunce", but we have no idea
what you are talking about with this post. What "test drive"? You've
posted in a newsgroups for wireless networking on Windows. Did you mean
to do this? Does your question have anything to do with wireless
networking?

Here is a list of all the MS newsgroups:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

And here is a link that will help you write a good newsgroup post:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings; lots of people (like me) want
to help you but you have to give us something with which to work.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com