Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Workgroup computers

Workgroup computers

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obkQ=?=

Hi

Please, please help me! I'm trying to set up a network to join a Vista pc,
linked to a netgear wiress modem/router, and an XP machine with a Netgear USB
wireless dongle. Both have the same workgroup name and both connect to the
internet via the router. However I can't get the 2 PCs to see each other.
I've checked firewall settings include each other as trusted IPs.

Any ideas why they can't see each other?
--
Thanks for your help.

Regards

John