Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Work Flow and Process for using Lab Processing

Work Flow and Process for using Lab Processing

LuvLatins

Hello Guys. After a great deal of thinking about how to best print my
pictures from my Nikon D200 I have decided to try the following and am
curious if the following is the work flow I should use. I pruchased a
Huey Pantone color calibration device for my monitor. I am using the
latest version of Photoshop CS3 and this is how I think I should do
it.

(1) Calibrate the monitor using the Huey
(2) Shoot the pictures in RAW format
(3) Edit in Photshop and Adobe Bridge using the RAW Plugin

Now here is the question How do I save the RAW image when I am done
working on it. TIFF JPG and what color space should I use in the
camera and in Photoshop ?

Finally upload to a lab and pick them up.

I was oringally going to buy a R1800 printer but after more thought a
professional lab seems better and less of a hassle. I am testing
Costco today and will let you know what I think.

Thoughts suggestions Welcome