Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Memorex DVD quality?

Memorex DVD quality?

Ablang

Apparently not all are bad, despite what some people say.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/153975

Kimba W Lion

Ablang <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Apparently not all are bad, despite what some people say.

I use a lot of Memorex discs. Never had any problem.

Bill

Ablang wrote:
> Apparently not all are bad, despite what some people say.
>
> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/153975

One problem with brands like Memorex is that the manufacturer can vary.
I've had some decent batches from Memorex.

lugnut

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:16:15 -0400, Kimba W Lion <kimbawlion> wrote:

>Ablang <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Apparently not all are bad, despite what some people say.

>I use a lot of Memorex discs. Never had any problem.

I had a junk spindle of Memorex DL discs (25-pack spindle, less than
half were good, rest failed during burn), but otherwise I haven't had
a lick of trouble with their single-layer discs.

-lugnut

Memorex 16x DVD Dual Layer Recorder problem 02befree Computer Support 1 10-11-2005 04:30 AM
Are Memorex DVD+R discs compatible with Panasonic DMR-E80H David DVD Video 4 02-07-2004 07:00 PM
Memorex DVD-RW media No Spam DVD Video 8 12-01-2003 10:07 PM
Memorex DVD-RW media No Spam DVD Video 0 11-29-2003 07:19 AM
Help! Optorite won't burn Memorex DVD+RW's !! Anonymous Computer Support 5 11-02-2003 12:01 AM

Advertisments