Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Free MCSE/MCSD Practice Exams at SmartCert.net

Free MCSE/MCSD Practice Exams at SmartCert.net

James

Visit SmartCert.net for Free MCSE Practice exams at www.smartcert.net.
They have great online practice exams to prepare for the almost every
exam.

Norman

Thanks for the info. It was really a good experince and i found good
online questions at SmartCert.net. I think every one should practice at
SmartCert.net before sitting for an actuall exam.

T-Bone

"James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Visit SmartCert.net for Free MCSE Practice exams at www.smartcert.net.
> They have great online practice exams to prepare for the almost every
> exam.

Hmm... " the best and guaranteed Certification Study Guides for IT
Certifications ". Registered in Pakistan using a registrar known to violate
ICANN regulations. Plus the only endorsements I've ever seen are bordering
on spam. Would the OP care to comment?
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

The Rev [MCT]

But Norman said it was good.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:OS%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> Visit SmartCert.net for Free MCSE Practice exams at www.smartcert.net.
>> They have great online practice exams to prepare for the almost every
>> exam.

> Hmm... " the best and guaranteed Certification Study Guides for IT
> Certifications ". Registered in Pakistan using a registrar known to
> violate ICANN regulations. Plus the only endorsements I've ever seen are
> bordering on spam. Would the OP care to comment?
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

JaR

plaintive wail of Norman:

> Thanks for the info. It was really a good experince and i found good
> online questions at SmartCert.net. I think every one should practice at
> SmartCert.net before sitting for an actuall exam.

And for today's spam lesson, children. "The Sock Puppet"

F'n spammers.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110