Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Verilog / Simulink Cosimulation??

Verilog / Simulink Cosimulation??

vex_helix vex_helix is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I designed a Viterbi decoder in Verilog and need a testbench to verify its functionality. I really don't want to create testbenches in verilog. I read about the link for modelsim for matlab/simulink but will that be sufficient to check funtionality and find BER (is it a true verification? Can I trust the results)? This is what I am trying to do: (binary generator->encoder->modulator->AWGN->demodulator-> [Verilog decoder] -> [Tx/Rx BER calculator]->display)

Thx,
Gantt