Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox history, passwords keep getting cleared

Firefox history, passwords keep getting cleared

drjamie03 drjamie03 is offline
Junior Member

I've been having this problem with Firefox that is really bugging me. The history and saved passwords keep getting erased. I've checked settings in Firefox, my security suite, spyware apps (which I uninstalled just to see if it would fix this), etc. Everything is set to allow cookies, history, passwords, etc. Yet if I close Firefox and reopen it, all is gone. I have tried using another profile and disabling all extensions without success. The interesting thing is that the alpha version of Firefox (Firefox 3, Gran Paradiso) doesn't do this....i.e., there's no problem with any of this using this alpha version. Anyone have any ideas?