Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Patriotism

Patriotism

Robert Baer

Say what???
Where did this OT comment come from, and why not keep it to yourself
or post it where it belongs?

Lester Zick

Patriotism
~v~~

As far as I'm concerned Lincoln's Gettysburg address is the definitive
commentary on military patriotism and I'll be goddamned if I let some
yokel ride in on his high horse, throw the flag in my face, and demand
I sing along with a hillbilly version of "What my DD214 means to me".
**** him and the horse he rode in on.

Yeah, yeah, you aren't a wannabe public censor, you just play one on
the internet. Go **** yourself.

~v~~

John Larkin

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:14:02 -0700, Lester Zick
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Patriotism
> ~v~~
>
>As far as I'm concerned Lincoln's Gettysburg address is the definitive
>commentary on military patriotism and I'll be goddamned if I let some
>yokel ride in on his high horse, throw the flag in my face, and demand
>I sing along with a hillbilly version of "What my DD214 means to me".
>**** him and the horse he rode in on.
>
>Yeah, yeah, you aren't a wannabe public censor, you just play one on
>the internet. Go **** yourself.

Do you know anything about electronics? Or, for that matter, anything
about anything else?

John

Kenneth Porter

John Larkin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Do you know anything about electronics? Or, for that matter, anything
> about anything else?

Please don't feed the trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/

John Larkin

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:15:09 -0500, Kenneth Porter
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John Larkin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> Do you know anything about electronics? Or, for that matter, anything
>> about anything else?

>Please don't feed the trolls.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
>http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/

I was just curious as to whether he has any actual skills. Likely not.

John

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

John Larkin wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:15:09 -0500, Kenneth Porter
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> John Larkin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>> Do you know anything about electronics? Or, for that matter, anything
>>> about anything else?

>> Please don't feed the trolls.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
>> http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/

> I was just curious as to whether he has any actual skills. Likely not.

Selection of relevant news groups to post to is obviously not one them !

Arne

Don Bowey

On 10/13/07 9:14 AM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
"Lester Zick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Patriotism
> ~v~~
>
> As far as I'm concerned Lincoln's Gettysburg address is the definitive
> commentary on military patriotism and I'll be goddamned if I let some
> yokel ride in on his high horse, throw the flag in my face, and demand
> I sing along with a hillbilly version of "What my DD214 means to me".
> **** him and the horse he rode in on.
>
> Yeah, yeah, you aren't a wannabe public censor, you just play one on
> the internet. Go **** yourself.
>
> ~v~~

Look, jerk, you talked yourself into this mess. Save face by just going
away.

John Fields

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Patriotism
> ~v~~
>
>As far as I'm concerned Lincoln's Gettysburg address is the definitive
>commentary on military patriotism and I'll be goddamned if I let some
>yokel ride in on his high horse, throw the flag in my face, and demand
>I sing along with a hillbilly version of "What my DD214 means to me".
>**** him and the horse he rode in on.
>
>Yeah, yeah, you aren't a wannabe public censor, you just play one on
>the internet. Go **** yourself.

---
Oh, my, what a display of righteous indignation!

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much...

--
JF

Lester Zick

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:23:09 -0700, Don Bowey <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 10/13/07 9:14 AM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
>"Lester Zick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> Patriotism
>> ~v~~
>>
>> As far as I'm concerned Lincoln's Gettysburg address is the definitive
>> commentary on military patriotism and I'll be goddamned if I let some
>> yokel ride in on his high horse, throw the flag in my face, and demand
>> I sing along with a hillbilly version of "What my DD214 means to me".
>> **** him and the horse he rode in on.
>>
>> Yeah, yeah, you aren't a wannabe public censor, you just play one on
>> the internet. Go **** yourself.
>>
>> ~v~~

>Look, jerk, you talked yourself into this mess. Save face by just going
>away.

Well if that's such good advice why don't you take it?

~v~~

Lester Zick

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:26:45 -0700, John Larkin
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:14:02 -0700, Lester Zick
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> Patriotism
>> ~v~~
>>
>>As far as I'm concerned Lincoln's Gettysburg address is the definitive
>>commentary on military patriotism and I'll be goddamned if I let some
>>yokel ride in on his high horse, throw the flag in my face, and demand
>>I sing along with a hillbilly version of "What my DD214 means to me".
>>**** him and the horse he rode in on.
>>
>>Yeah, yeah, you aren't a wannabe public censor, you just play one on
>>the internet. Go **** yourself.

>Do you know anything about electronics? Or, for that matter, anything
>about anything else?

Well I get along with truth rather famously. Not to mention the
mechanical reduction of boolean conjunctions. But I think rather more
to the point is where exactly was you when the rest of these turkeys
was discussing everything but electronics.? Was you in Iraq playing
electronic war games on your Play Station 3? Or maybe Afghanistan?
Cause you certainly wasn't where your mouth is at concurrently.

~v~~

Show your patriotism ! Helper MCSA 6 08-31-2004 11:05 PM
Show your patriotism Helper MCSD 1 08-12-2004 06:40 PM
Ruby Patriotism: Python+XML v. Ruby+YAML why the lucky stiff Ruby 3 10-10-2003 10:25 AM

Advertisments