Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > michael.rankine

michael.rankine

Aardvark

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:15:33 -0500, ellis_jay wrote:

> --
> When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
> not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes
> the trouble. ___John Steinbeck
>
> Ellis_Jay

As you can see here Ellis- in my newsreader you seem to have an extra
space before the first hyphen. Usually in Pan I see the text in sigs in
light blue. In your last post it was black.

--
John Brendan Doherty 1922-2007
Soldier, Father, Grandfather, Admirable man.

Aardvark

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 05:50:11 -0700, gangle wrote:

> "Scraggy" wrote
>> gangle wrote:
>> > "Michael Rankine" wrote
>> >
>> > I know how you feel. I can't get the brown stains out of my
>> > underpants.

>> Haysoos, you've advanced to wearing them now? Well done.

> Nothing has changed. As usual, I wear them on my head when posting to
> this NG.

While having a pencil in each nostril and saying "Wibble".

(With thanks to 'Blackadder Goes Forth'. Google or download the poignant
last episode')

--
John Brendan Doherty 1922-2007
Soldier, Father, Grandfather, Admirable man.
Requiescat in Pacem

The Old Sourdough

On 2007-10-14, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, gangle waxed eloquently:
> "Michael Rankine" wrote
>> hi,.i cannot get onto the internet, michael.rankine

> I know how you feel. I can't get the brown stains
> out of my underpants.
>

> --
> Ignore everything starting with "Ignore."

Well, if you'd quit chewing tobacco and spitting with your damn'
underpants on your head, you wouldn't have that problem.

--
The Old Sourdough
Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead