Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > michael.rankine

michael.rankine

Blinky the Shark

Aardvark wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:24:37 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> Aardvark wrote:

>>> Ellis- fix your sig delimiter. It should be 'hyphen, hyphen, hard
>>> return (that's the enter ket )'.

>> No, it should be hypen hyphen SPACE return.

> Blinky see my reply to TJ. Once again: D'oh!
>
> All I can surmise is that I thought 'space', hit the Space key after I
> typed 'hard return' and forgot entirely to type the word. My typing style
> is single finger pick 'n peck.

They used to call that "hunt'n'peck" typing. So you're saying you're
just a huntin' pecker?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark

#2, with a virtual bullet.

http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Aardvark

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:03:09 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

> They used to call that "hunt'n'peck" typing. So you're saying you're
> just a huntin' pecker?

Well, I was once. No longer need to do any hunting as I'm fairly sure of
where all the keys are. Now I just pick one and peck at it.

So I suppose that makes me a pickin' pecker .

--
John Brendan Doherty 1922-2007
Soldier, Father, Grandfather, Admirable man.

samuel

"Michael Rankine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:G34Qi.8219$(E-Mail Removed):

> hi,.i cannot get onto the internet, michael.rankine

lol

gangle

"Michael Rankine" wrote
> hi,.i cannot get onto the internet, michael.rankine

I know how you feel. I can't get the brown stains
out of my underpants.

--
Ignore everything starting with "Ignore."

Scraggy

gangle wrote:
> "Michael Rankine" wrote
>> hi,.i cannot get onto the internet, michael.rankine

> I know how you feel. I can't get the brown stains
> out of my underpants.

Haysoos, you've advanced to wearing them now?
Well done.

members. Groucho Marx

gangle

"Scraggy" wrote
> gangle wrote:
> > "Michael Rankine" wrote
> >> hi,.i cannot get onto the internet, michael.rankine

> > I know how you feel. I can't get the brown stains
> > out of my underpants.

> Haysoos, you've advanced to wearing them now?
> Well done.

Nothing has changed. As usual, I wear them on my head
when posting to this NG.

--
Eat me daddy, or leave me alone

Mara

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 05:50:11 -0700, "gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Scraggy" wrote
>> gangle wrote:
>> > "Michael Rankine" wrote
>> >
>> > I know how you feel. I can't get the brown stains
>> > out of my underpants.

>> Haysoos, you've advanced to wearing them now?
>> Well done.

>Nothing has changed. As usual, I wear them on my head
>when posting to this NG.

Excellent.

--
The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
--Leonardo da Vinci

William Poaster

Mara wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 05:50:11 -0700, "gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Haysoos, you've advanced to wearing them now?
>>> Well done.

>>Nothing has changed. As usual, I wear them on my head
>>when posting to this NG.

> Excellent.

Ah, gangle's back. He may as well wear his underpants on his head. After
all, he's nothing to keep in them.....has he!

--
Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
Testing: FreeBSD 7.0

ellis_jay

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Michael Rankine wrote:
>>> hi,.i cannot get onto the internet, michael.rankine

>> Enshrined!

> #2, with a virtual bullet.
>
> http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

Good ones!