Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > HELP Unknown Process

HELP Unknown Process

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dA==?=

Running Windows Vista 64bit

I receive a continuous warning message that "Host Process for Windows
Services stopped working and was closed". I can see the service that is
generating the message (wermgr.exe) , but I am unable to detect which program
or update is causing the issue.

Dennis Pack

Matt:
Refer to "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939039" for a description on
the service. Have a great day.

--
Dennis Pack
XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Running Windows Vista 64bit
>
> I receive a continuous warning message that "Host Process for Windows
> Services stopped working and was closed". I can see the service that is
> generating the message (wermgr.exe) , but I am unable to detect which
> program
> or update is causing the issue.

process all elements of (unknown) records Duke Scarring VHDL 4 05-06-2010 11:50 AM
Assign an unknown value to an unknown variable Vincent Arnoux Ruby 1 08-11-2006 06:12 PM
Java process dies with "Unknown signal 33" OtisUsenet Java 2 08-27-2004 02:13 PM
unknown process Dan Computer Support 10 06-28-2004 02:56 AM
Unknown process/application Mark Computer Support 10 06-20-2004 02:37 PM

Advertisments