Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Need site feedback from the community

Reply
Thread Tools

Need site feedback from the community

 
 
Tellor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2007
Could I use a few minutes from some experts to critique my newest
site?

http://www.officialsitebuilder.com/

On the design only please; do not bury me with insults about the
objective of the site

it's a tool to build websites for free for the beginner user <grin>


Thanks!

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2007
Tellor wrote:

> Could I use a few minutes


to learn how to post to USENET? This is not a chat room, nor is it
Google. Stop posting this question all over the place. You already have
answers in some of the groups you have posted it.

--
-bts
-Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
G
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2007
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Tellor wrote:
>
>> Could I use a few minutes

>
> to learn how to post to USENET? This is not a chat room, nor is it
> Google. Stop posting this question all over the place. You already
> have answers in some of the groups you have posted it.


BTS. It was spam.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2007
G wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Tellor wrote:
>>> Could I use a few minutes

>>
>> to learn how to post to USENET? This is not a chat room, nor is it
>> Google. Stop posting this question all over the place. You already
>> have answers in some of the groups you have posted it.

>
> BTS. It was spam.


Might be. I don't think I have seen any responses from Tellor yet in any
of the groups he posted it.

--
-bts
-Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
 
Reply With Quote
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2007
In article
<1FQPi.209022$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> G wrote:
>
> > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:


> > BTS. It was spam.

>
> Might be. I don't think I have seen any responses from Tellor yet in any
> of the groups he posted it.


So there is not much point to add that op should check spelling
and grammar:

"Because in the 21st century everyone should have a web site and
nobody should paid for it!"

--
dorayme
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feedback from feedback on MCP questions Matt Adamson Microsoft Certification 0 04-27-2009 11:13 AM
Need site feedback from the community Tellor HTML 5 10-13-2007 03:22 PM
Creating a Book Recommendation page. Community feedback appreciated. Daniel Pitts Java 15 10-06-2007 07:05 AM
Need further comments\tips\hints or feedback for my site Mark C ASP .Net 0 02-02-2007 03:05 AM
Need some feedback or advice for my web site Mark C ASP .Net 1 01-23-2007 01:53 PM



Advertisments