Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Problem with css

Problem with css

Rob Waaijenberg

Alfred schreef:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:21:04 +0200, Rob Waaijenberg
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Shelly schreef:
>>> I want to have two links on a single line. The css I have inherited (I am a
>>> php person and not much on css) makes them come out on individual lines with
>>> a long white bar under and in white font.
>>> Whether or not I specify style="main" the problem occurs. If I delete the
>>> css fle include, then it works correctly. Can anyone help this novice?
>>>
>>> Sheldon
>>>

>> [snipped code]
>>
>> Can you provide a link to the page?
>>
>> We're a little reluctant to copy/paste the code you gave.

> Why ? Can it be malignant ?

Who knows???

If you provide a link to a real webpage we can assess the code 'in the
wild' so to speak. We get to see all the parts that matter, and no
chance that anything gets accidently deleted or mistyped.

I realize that you would not let that happen,
but then again...

--
Rob

Jonathan N. Little

Alfred wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:21:04 +0200, Rob Waaijenberg
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> We're a little reluctant to copy/paste the code you gave.

> Why ? Can it be malignant ?

No because it would be rather pointless because he does not have related
resources:

@import url("css/styles.css");
and
background-image: url(../i/header_bg.jpg);

on his local system that may have something to do with the problem. That
is why you see posted here so often, "Don't post code, post a URL"

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO