Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > I need a Gantt Chart Control

I need a Gantt Chart Control

Evan Camilleri

Does anyone know of a good Gantt Chart which

1: shows week numbers
2: allows the user to interect with it (i.e. not just an image) and
3: is fully customizable from my application?

Evan

Marc Gravell

It depends on how much power you need, and what your app is (web?
winform? cf? silverlight? wpf?)

I very much like ILOG Gantt for .NET; very powerful and easy to
customise at runtime, but not free - but in a detailed comparison for
a past project, it had every feature we needed, and was by no means
the most expensive.

http://www.ilog.com/products/ganttnet/

Marc

Marc Gravell

> and what your app is
Sorry- just realised I was in "aspnet" ug! I'm slow this morning...

The good news is that ILOG does have an ASP.NET version, but I've
never used it myself - but if it is anything like as good as their
winform offering, it is worth checking out...

Marc

Evan Camilleri

Thanks. I had saw that..... the problem is that I sent an email to them but
never got an answer!

"Marc Gravell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> and what your app is

> Sorry- just realised I was in "aspnet" ug! I'm slow this morning...
>
> The good news is that ILOG does have an ASP.NET version, but I've
> never used it myself - but if it is anything like as good as their
> winform offering, it is worth checking out...
>
> Marc

Rob

> Does anyone know of a good Gantt Chart which

The NetAdvantage Infragistic controls include a charting feature which has a
Gantt chart. Never really used it in earnest personally but we have used the
charting functionality. Beware - the NetAdvantage controls can have a steep
learning curve, poor documentation and too many bugs IMHO.

Cheers, Rob.

Marc Gravell

> the problem is that I sent an email to them but never got an answer!

I am genuinely surprised; they were always really on-the-ball when I
was dealing with them.

Marc