Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Multihoming with two ISP's

Multihoming with two ISP's

Sinan Sinan is offline
Junior Member

Hi all

i am a new member in this forum, and i am working in a GSM Service company

what i have is not a problem, i really need your advices and opinions

i have a CISCO2811 router already configured for one ISP through serial port (E1), my boss ask me to find a proper way to connect another ISP to the same router so that at the end we had two internet connection in load load balancing and fail-over

i had read many methods to go on with this such using BGP, static route and OER

i dont have good experinces with routers, any way what i need is what are the possible methods to implement this issue and what is the best one

note that i dont recommend to add other devices just this cisco router

if is there any web site or documents that might help me i really appreciate
it

Thanks in Advance