Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > volume problem

volume problem

SoundBytes

Hi
I have windows XP MCE SP2, Sound card Creative Labs X-FI... Today due to
nothing I have done (I've been at work all day), if I turn the volume up and
down, then the volume stays the same, if I open the play control panel, the
slider goes up and down, but the volume stays the same, if I slide the wave
or CD sliders then the volume works fine, but the play/what you hear volume
does nothing, its a bit annoying as my PC is my TV, Media centre and the
remote control only turns the Play volume up and down.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Gordon