Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: What's a Good Digital Camera for Time-Lapse Work?

Re: What's a Good Digital Camera for Time-Lapse Work?

Nic

I use a Ricoh R6 camera that supports intervals from 5 seconds upwards,
for my boating cruises. So take approx 5000 photos per day, which can
mount up over 1 to 2 weeks - my last outing 11 days took 55,700 images.

I've uploaded many to youtube (http://uk.youtube.com/0nix0). I can go
through the process, though I've got some "tweaking" on taking the
photos to develop on (like remembering to set exposure compensation, and
looking for a UV filter for the window)

Nic